Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm jumping in...

  And there's no turning back now. I'm committed to making this happen, or rather trusting God to make it happen. I'll be calling hotels to make reservations tomorrow. Our first choice will be Homewood Suites, as they give 4 Paws families a great rate of $89 a night, and also make a  donation to 4 Paws for every family who stays there. Hopefully with it being in October, they won't be completely booked.
  We'll be leaving on Wednesday October 20, and returning late on Friday the 29th. If possible I'd like to wait until Saturday morning to leave for home so I don't have to travel with tired, cranky kiddos, but hey, I'll take what I can get.
  I still have to find someone to go with me. I can't attend training and chase the kiddos around as well, so an additional person is a must. Actually, it's 4 Paws policy as well, I have to have someone to watch the kids. I have no idea who that person will be, but I'm trusting that God will take care of that too. He knows that it's something we can't do without, so I'm positive that he'll provide.
  We're looking at needing about $2000 for the trip. That will cover the hotel, food, and fuel. I'm saving every spare penny that I have (which honestly isn't much right now) and I'll be trying to come up with some fundraising ideas in the next few days.
  If anyone can help us, PLEASE contact me. You can send me a message on Facebook, or email me at And please keep us in your prayers, I'm feeling quite overwhelmed right now, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment