Sunday, October 17, 2010

Only 2 days left, and so much to do!

  That's right, only 2 days left! We have a ton of things to do on Monday and Tuesday, and then we'll be leaving Wednesday for Ohio! Thursday morning we'll get to meet Dante for the first time. Tristen is so excited, he's been bugging me nonstop wanting to leave early :)
  I will do my absolute best to update both here and on Facebook every evening, but no promises, lol! It will be a very busy 10 days. They are letting us arrive two days late to training (it actually starts on Tuesday), so I had to promise to work extra hard while we are there. On the 29th, Dante and I will have to take, and pass, the public access test in order to qualify for public certification.
  To say we are excited is an understatement. We have seen the amazing progress that Tristen made thanks to Ajax. Now we are anticipating the changes that Dante will bring to Tristen's life.
  Thank you Lord, for creating this opportunity for us, and for providing everything we needed to make this happen. Thank you friends, for supporting our family, and me, through this process. We couldn't have done it without you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment